Legal notice (LSSI)
In accordance with article 10 of Law 34/2002,of July 11, on "Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI)",we inform you of the following information:
V4COMERCO S.L., [hereinafter LIKE INFORMATICA], is the owner of the Web portal likeinformatica.es, which acts exclusively as operator, and manager of the contents of the Web portals domiciled at: C / Gorg de lomet 3-2-3 — 46650 Canals (Valencia), CIF B42749416, Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Valencia, is responsible for the exploitation, management and operation of the Web portal mentioned above.
If you want to contact us, you can do so by postal mail to the address mentioned in the previous paragraph, or through the email email@example.com
The use of the Web portal attributes the condition of user, and implies the total and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the provisions included in this Legal Notice, in the version published for LIKE INFORMATICA at the same time that the user accesses the Web.
Consequently, the user must carefully read this Legal Notice on each of the occasions in which he intends to use the Web, since it may undergo modifications.
INFORMATION ABOUT LINKS
LIKE INFORMATICA is not responsible for non-own websites or those of third parties, which can be accessed throughlinksor any content made available by third parties.
Any use of a link or access to a website that is not its own is done at the will and exclusive risk of the user, LIKE INFORMATICA does not recommend or guarantee any information obtained through a link outside the website of likeinformatica.es,nor is it responsible for any loss, claim or damage derived from the use or misuse of a link, or the information obtained through it, including other links or websites, the interruption in the service or access, or the use or misuse of a link, both when connecting to the Web portal likeinformatica.es and when accessing the information of other websites from the same Web portal.
INFORMATION ON THE EXEMPTION FROM ALL LIABILITY ARISING FROM A TECHNICAL AND CONTENT FAILURE
LIKE INFORMATICA declines any responsibility in case there are interruptions or a malfunction of the services or contents offered on the Internet, whatever their cause.
Likewise, LIKE INFORMATICA is not responsible for network outages, business losses as a result of these falls, temporary suspensions of the electrical fluid or any other type.
LIKE INFORMATICA does not guarantee that the services or contents will not be interrupted or that they will be free of errors, that the defects will be corrected, or that the service or the server that makes it available to you will be free of viruses or other harmful components, without prejudice to the consulting that LIKE INFORMATICA makes its best efforts to avoid this type of incident. In the event that the user makes certain decisions or performs actions based on the information included in any of the "websites", it is recommended to check the information received with other sources.
INFORMATION RELATING TO INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
1. The structure, design and form of presentation of the elements (graphics, images, logo files, color combinations and any element susceptible to protection) are protected by intellectual property rights, owned by LIKE INFORMATICA.
2. The reproduction, transformation, distribution, public communication, and in general any other form of exploitation, partial or total, of the elements referred to in the previous section is prohibited. These acts of exploitation may only be carried out by virtue of the express authorization of LIKE INFORMATICA and that, in any case, they will have to make explicit reference to the ownership of the aforementioned intellectual property rights of LIKE INFORMATICA.
3. You are only authorized for private use of the documentary material prepared for LIKE INFORMATICA. In no case may you delete, alter, evade or manipulate any protection device or security systems that may be installed.
4. Except with the express authorization of LIKE INFORMATICA, the link to "final pages", the "frame" and any other similar manipulation is not allowed. The links must always be on the main page or "home page" of likeinformatica.es.
5. The distinctive signs (trademarks, trade names) of LIKE INFORMATICA are protected by industrial property rights, being prohibited the use or manipulation of any of these, unless expressly authorized in writing by LIKE INFORMATICA.